Transitioning back into a fresh new semester can be quite eventful with new classes, new projects, and new information flooding the mind. There will moments filled with anxiety and pressure- thesis writers I’m talking to you. However, there will also be moments of wonderment and exhilaration. The following are five “thinks and dos” to practice before the stress sets in.
- Write a love letter using your favorite typeface and leave it for a stranger to find.
- Find a good riddle and take a friend on a walk-and-talk around campus.
- Find some materials and make a temporary sculpture.
- Heat up some water and make some calming tea, sit for five minutes, and reboot.
- If all else fails, turn up the music and start a dance party.