Since the end of the semester I’ve been trying to find things to occupy my time that are some combination of stimulating, entertaining, and timely. Here are a few I’ve found. Feel free to add to this doc if you have or find more!
- Digital Library Federation Toolkit – Online immersive lesson plans covering topics from Hip Hop text analysis to making a Digital Archive
- Codeacademy – An interactive platform with free coding classes
- OurVitalHealth – An interdisciplinary interactive art project that helps address mental health in communities throughout North Carolina. They’re currently offering a free online mental health flower-making sessions.
- Tate Lates: Night In – Online artist led program tonight! I’m personally excited for the Yoko Ono inspired meditation session.
Food for Thought:
- Toward a Design Epistemology for Librarianship Reading
- Anti-Racism Resources for White People
- Mythologies du Futur – A speculative project on post-Covid-19 2030
- I’m A Design Student—What Happens Next?
- San Diego Zoo Koala Cam
- A how to dye things with food scraps tutorial
- A website for designers to share their WFH setup (thanks Randa)