Precut your material substrate or use scrap material that will fit appropriately within the honeycomb cutting bed.
- BOSS LS-2440
– located in Leazar Materials Lab
24” x 40” (990mm x 600mm) cutting area
- BOSS LS-1630
– located in Lampe Digital Fabrication Studio MakerSpace
16” x 30” (750mm x 400mm) cutting area
- The Z axis movement is up to 8” for taller objects and the machines are equipped with a 65W laser Tube.
- > Do not exceed parts higher then 8” or you may obstruct and damage the laser cutter assembly.
- > Do not attempt to force deeper cuts by reducing the laser cutter speed to the lowest speed and increasing the power to the highest power- cut your material based on proper laser cutter recommendations for that substrate.
- Laser Cutter – Post Processing, Cut Parts & Pieces
- Laser Cutter – BOSS Specifications & Overview
- Laser Cutter – SawStop Warning
- Laser Cutter – Material Substrate Sizes
- Laser Cutter – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Laser Cutter – Boss CO2 Laser Safety
- Laser Cutter – Basic Safety Overview
- Laser Cutter Schedule – Lampe Hall
- Laser Cutter Schedule – Brooks Hall
- Lampe Maker Space
- Laser Cutter Information
- Laser Cutter Certification Sign-up
- Laser Cutter – User Guide
- Laser Cutter – Recommended Settings